LFC Kicks Football Sessions
LFC Kicks Football Sessions in Adlam Park - 6-7pm
Kicks is the Premier League's flagship community programme which uses the power of football and sport to inspire young people in some of the most high-need areas in England and Wales.
With over 200 participants playing every week, the LFC Foundation PL Kicks project is one of the highest performing football coaching setups in the country for girls and boys, ensuring our duty in providing the need for sports activation within our community.
Fazakerley High School pupils are encouraged to attend - Just turn up!
- Monday - Walton Hall Park (astro) - 7-8pm
- Tuesday - Toxteth firefit (astro) - 6-7pm
- Tuesday - Adlem Park (astro) 6-7pm
- Wednesday - Anfield Sports & Community Centre (astro) - 6-7pm
- Thursday - Anfield Sports & community Centre (astro) - 5-6pm
- Thursday - Wavertree Lifestyles Centre (astro) - 6-7pm
- Thursday - Gateacre High school (indoor) - 6-7pm
- Friday - Croxteth sports centre (astro) - 7-8pm
- Friday - Wavertree Lifestyles Centre (astro) - 7-8pm
- Friday - Netherton Activity Centre (astro) - 6-7pm
- Friday - Kirkby Leisure Centre (astro) - 6-7pm